Saturday, August 30, 2008

My Birthday

Today I turned 29 years old. I can't believe it. I am getting old. It seems like yesterday that I graduated from college and now I have two kids! All in all it was a very good day. John kept the kids while I met my very good friends Erin Ashley and Laura for a pedicure. Then for dinner we went to Danielle and Josh's house. Danielle made baked ziti which is my favorite of all her wonderful dishes. She also made me this amazing chocolate cake. It was so good. I got some really good gifts. One of which was a trip to get portraits made of the kids. So get excited grandparents you should have some great pictures of the kids soon.



Below I am opening some place mats from my friend Ellie. I have been wanting some since I got a new dining room table in the summer.




2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:57 AM

    Hey! Hey! Hey! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope it was a great day - sounds like a really nice one! That cake looks heavenly! That is the last of the low digits, my friend!

    I love reading all the posts about Kayleigh and Zeb. Please keep it up. I check almost every day! I heard so much from Mom and John how great it will be to see Kayleigh interact with Lily. Their personalities seem to be similar!

    Guess you will definitely be heading this way next summer! I am so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang that cake looks good! Eat up old woman! Haha!

    ReplyDelete