Monday, August 11, 2008

Bath Time at the Greenes




The other night I wanted to give Zeb a bath and I asked Kayleigh to "help". I thought it would be fun for her to help as a big sister. Well my idea of her helping and her idea were drastically different. I thought she would stand in the big bath tub and help me wash him. However, her idea was to get in the bath with him! As you can see there wasn't much room for the both of them. Zeb thought it was fun though. Notice the pink thing he is lying on. He was the first boy in our city amongst many girls so he gets the shaft sometimes and has to lie on pink things. Oh well, we have two new little boys coming to our city tomorrow night. We can't wait to meet them and for them to become great buds with Zeb. I do however realize that this is the first of many fun bath times together as brother and sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment