Monday, August 18, 2008

Kayleigh Used the Potty





Lately, I have been thinking about potty training Kayleigh. I made a deal with John that when Zeb started to sleep through the night I would start. We need to get one child out of diapers so we can start saving a little money! So, I got a potty from a friend and placed it in the bathroom. I have been talking this potty up a lot. I have no idea what I am doing so I have been waiting to get a book on potty training from a friend. The other day Kayleigh looked at me and said "Mommy I pee pee in the potty". She was jumping up and down so I thought I would give it a shot. I took off her diaper and she ran into the bathroom and actually pee peed in the potty! I was so shocked. I gave her an M&M for a reward. I haven't hit the potty training hard core yet because we have had to go somewhere most days this week but I am hoping that this is a sign that the potty training will go smoothly!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:58 PM

    Kayleigh has a cute pussy, i would like watching her going peepee and then clean her with my tonge. I would love to rub her pussy while she pees

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Disgusting sick pig get some help

      Delete
  2. Anonymous2:15 AM

    This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done I'm getting my daughter potty trained now ready stuff like this helps me out with me been a single father and helps me out with any concerns I have

    ReplyDelete