Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Zeb is 4 months

Zeb is 4 months old now. I just can't believe it. I thought time flew with Kayleigh but with your second child it goes even faster. I remember when I wanted Kayleigh to go every four hours between feedings and thought that it would take her forever to get to that point. Zeb is almost there and it seems like yesterday that I was in Thailand giving birth to him. He is more interactive these days. He watches Kayleigh's every move. My favorite thing about him lately is when I change his clothes he just laughs because he is so ticklish. He just came down with a really bad cold and cough. We would love some prayers for him to get better. We travel this weekend and I really don't want him to be so sick on the airplane.



Isn't he just the cutest thing you have ever seen? I might be a little bias.







1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:00 AM

    I don't know how I missed these pictures. Oh my goodness - I could literally eat him with a spoon! What a happy little face! I show the pictures to Lily and she says, "Oh, Him's cute, Mommy. I want to meet him." She puts it perfecty for all of us!

    ReplyDelete