Sunday, March 29, 2009

Highlights from the week.

As May 8th quickly approaches we are trying to spend some quality time with our friends here before we leave for 3 months. The kids and I have started to have a weekly picnic with our friends the Rupps as well as Marianne and Sarah. I have yet to remember to bring my camera outside to take pictures of this event. Hopefully this week I will remember. Other than that not much has happened around here. We are certainly enjoying the spring weather and spending every minute we can outside. Below are some pictures to highlight our week.



We found Zeb playing in the crock pot box in John's office. He apparently really likes to play in this box.



When I was in elementary school we used to play the parachute game. John has decided to create his own parachute game with the kids. They both lie on the bed while John throws the blanket up and down on top of them. Zeb just screams in delight! He loves this game. Above is Kayleigh playing the game with Zeb. Below, John is in charge which means there was lots of laughter and kicking!






Kayleigh found her Dad's tarheel hat and decided to wear it. She calls everything with UNC on it "Go Heels!" So for instance she will ask me..."Mommy can I wear my "Go Heels!" shirt today? I think it is so cute. We have trained her well.

No comments:

Post a Comment