Friday, March 06, 2009

Afternoon Play Time

There are those moments in the day where I look over to see my kids playing together without someone getting hurt or mad. This happened to be one of those moments. I am so glad that Kayleigh has a brother to share life with. As I watch Zeb react to her every move I am so glad that he has a sister that makes him laugh. I know there are going to be plenty fights and moments of learning to share but I hope one day they will be really close friends. Below Kayleigh is trying to read a book to Zeb. Unfortunately, Zeb interprets it as "keep the book away from me" game. He happens to be smiling in this picture but he got really mad after a while because she wouldn't let him have the book.



Below is Kayleigh's version of the "peek a boo" game. She throws a blanket over Zeb's head and laughs until he figures out how to get it off.



No comments:

Post a Comment