Sunday, March 01, 2009

A Tar Heel Prayer

John and I are of course huge Carolina fans but living in another country I wasn't sure if I could teach my kids the love of the Heels like we have. I think I might be wrong. The other day we were having Bible time and I asked Kayleigh to pray. John told her she could talk to God just likes she talks to her mommy and daddy. So this is how the prayer went: "Dear God, thank you for David and Marianne, their house and GO HEELS! ( jumping up with her fist in the air). John and I just busted out laughing. John told her the Heels needed a little praying for since we had just lost to Maryland. I think the thought process from this prayer went back to when we went to David and Marianne's house to watch the game. I guess we are teaching our little girl to love the Heels as much as we do.

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome! GO HEELS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you get her to pray before the Dook game too? So cute!!
    GO HEELS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:38 AM

    That is the way to raise a child! Way to go!!! Go HEELS!!!

    ReplyDelete