Saturday, February 04, 2012

Packing Again

 Well, we are back from Thailand and it is time to unpack and repack again! We head to a city about 6 hours away on Monday. My parents are still here for a couple of more weeks and I am so glad! We rented a car and decided to drive for the trip instead of fly. I am excited for my parents to see the country side. We will only go about 3 hours the first day and stop in a city half way for the night. We are going to caravan with another family and I am excited about the road trip. I know Zeb and Kayleigh will do fine but Layla is the wild card. She hasn't been in a car seat since she was two months old. I'm not sure how she will take to being strapped in a seat for 3 hours. We will see!
John joined forces with another dad today and took the kids on the train so I could get some packing done. He took some awesome pictures that I thought I would share.







No comments:

Post a Comment