Friday, February 10, 2012

Our Trip

Well the drive went okay. The first leg of our trip Layla cried two of the three hour drive because she didn't want to be in the car seat. Half way through the drive John was seriously considering buying Layla and I a plane ticket to fly on the way back home so we all wouldn't have to endure the screaming. However, day two of our trip was much better and we had renewed hope that she would get more used to the car seat. We have really enjoyed being in this beautiful city. We have enjoyed catching up with old friends and seeing the beautiful mountains. I have loved showing my parents around and they have been great about keeping Layla while I was in meetings. I am so thankful my parents were able to see some different cities while they were here visiting. 







This is our version of a potty break because there are no rest stops along the way. You pull over on the side of the road and hope your kids don't fall off the side of the mountain while you take them potty!

No comments:

Post a Comment