Monday, September 22, 2008

Doctor Visit

I know we haven't posted in a while. Our whole family has been under the weather so it has put me behind in blogging for a couple of days but we are back. The other day I took Zeb and Kayleigh to the doctor. Zeb needed his 4 month shots and Kayleigh needed her 2 year old check up. I know Kayleigh turned 2 in June but better late than never right?! Well, the doctor's visit was quite an adventure. First of all that morning when I opened Kayleigh's door I realized that she threw up in the middle of the night and then slept in it. That was just a wonderful way to start my day. We got to the doctor and I decided to start with Kayleigh since I knew Zeb would be crying after his shots. Kayleigh is very weary of doctors and even got a little scared when he wanted to measure her height! Kayleigh weighs 13.5 kgs which about 29.7 pounds! No wonder I feel like I am going to break my back when I carry her up our stairs. A little fact for those you that don't know that Kayliegh has a rather large head. It is now 51cm. To give you a comparison our doctor's head is 55cm! I know this because he wanted to measure his head against Kayleigh's Yes folks she is two and her head is almost as big has her doctors! Kayleigh's check up went really well and she is very healthy. Before I give you the stats on Zeb I thought I would have you take a look at these pictures below to see if you can guess his weight.






Well, I hope you guessed on the heavier side. He weighs 18 pounds! Yes I am not joking. He is 98% in weight, 88% in head ( which is smaller than his sister at this point in the game) and 88% in height/length. In the doctor's words "it is safe to say he is an all around big guy"! I guess I am destined to have big children. They may be big but they are so cute too!

No comments:

Post a Comment