Sunday, September 07, 2008

Daddy's Hair Needs Attention!!!

I laid down in Kayleigh's lap this afternoon and she proceeded to get her hairbrush and comb my hair. I think she loved the practice, as she has started to imitate her mommy when she is doing her hair. So, Kayleigh thought she would make daddy look beautiful by brushing my hair. She is the most interesting little girl, and by all means, she is all girl. I ocationally get the lipstick treatment from her when she has her pocketbook close at hand. 






Thanks for the hair brushing Kayleigh. I really needed it!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Alisa! I'm not sure if I've ever left a comment, but I wanted to let you know that I love checking up on you guys through your blog and seeing adorable pictures of your family. I'm so impressed with your dedication to posting! I'm not nearly as consistent, and absolutely terrible at remembering to take pictures and post them. Keep up the good work :-) And please tell John that Will and I said hi!

    ReplyDelete