Thursday, September 04, 2008

Breakin Green Beans

The other night I decided to have Kayleigh help me make dinner. We were having green beans and I thought it might be fun for her to break them with me. Check out this face! It looks like it took all her might to get this bean to break in half! She actually had a great time and wanted to break more even when we were finished. For those of you that have been wondering how the potty training has been going well it hasn't. Zeb's nap schedule has been really off lately with lots of crying so I have decided to put the potty training on hold until we can get him on a more normal schedule. My other mom friends that have gone through the potty training experience have shared with me that it takes 100% of my concentration. So I just moved Kayleigh to the XXL diapers. I vowed I would not ever put her in this size because I was determined to potty train her before then. I mentioned to John that the XXL diapers come in smaller packs and were more expensive. John said it was the diaper company trying to tell me that it was time to potty train! More on that when it actually happens.



In all fairness I thought I would include a picture of Zeb. I feel like we mostly show you pictures of Kayleigh probably because Zeb still doesn't do much but lay around and laugh at Kayleigh. I thought this was a cute picture of him. For most of his life he hasn't taken a passy until some friends of ours sent us this one. He really likes resting his finger in the loop.



1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:05 AM

    She almost looks like the bean is causing her some kind of serious pain! The only way I managed to get through PT (potty training, not physical therpay) was to use a timer. Every two hours. If I didn't use a timer, I was always into something else and would forget. If Kayleigh is ready, it shouldn't be horrendous. But, if she isn't, just give it up! Lily ran around naked from the bottom down - that worked. Ethan was done in a weekend (who said boys are bad). Sadie was our 2 year dribbler, which was bad. However, I would rather have dribble than a full-on accident. GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete