Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Zeb is 5 Months!

I have been meaning to write this post for quite some time now. To give you an indication on how long I have been meaning to write this Zeb will be 6 months in 9 days! Then I will have to do another post on his 6 month mark with nothing to report. The previous post can give you the reasons for my delay. Anyways, Zeb is 5 months old now. His new things are that he already tries to grab things out of Kayleigh's hands. Oh..she has no idea what she is in for. He can't quite coordinate his hands to get the object and well she is just too strong for him right now. In the last two days he has discovered his feet. They seem really interesting to him because when I go get him out of his bed from naps he is in there trying his best to get them to his mouth. I am pretty sure he won't accomplish this for a while since he is a little chunky in the mid section!






No comments:

Post a Comment