Thursday, October 02, 2008

Daily Routine

Most everyday Kayleigh and I go outside to play. She often asks me "Momma outside yellow slide?" Translation is Momma can we go outside and play. The yellow slide is a reference to a little play ground we have outside of a some slides. Even though she mentions the yellow slide, she hardly wants to go over there any more. I think she is tired of it. So now we have started a new routine. I thought I would give you a play by play in pictures.



First she likes to walk through the parking garage. She calls it the tunnel. I'm not sure why this is so interesting to her but it is. We walk around in there for a while looking at cars etc.



Then on to collecting rocks. I know you might be thinking what rocks?! Well in these tiny grates in the cement are little tiny rocks that we collect. It is the only ones we can find.



Then she walks down this hill.



Then she throws them in this little pond. Pond is a lose term here. Our complex has lots of water fountains and just places filled with water. So that is our daily routine. This has been going on for quite sometime. I am desperately looking for something new to do!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:07 AM

    Alisa - Great - I mean one of the best - crafty, what to do with your kids website:

    http://flipflopsandapplesauce.blogspot.com/

    Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete