Sunday, October 05, 2008

Sunday Morning Reading

Most every morning Kayleigh and I have Bible time. We read a story from the Bible, sing a song and go over a scripture verse we are both trying to memorize! On Sundays Bible time usually doesn't happen because we are trying to get everyone ready and out the door to go to our fellowship. I was in the bathroom getting ready and had placed Zeb on the floor so I could keep an eye on him. Next thing I hear is Kayleigh "reading" to Zeb. She had gotten out her Bible and started reading it to him. It was so cute. Zeb actually looked like he was listening. I guess she thought that Zeb needed to start being a part of our Bible time in the mornings.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:22 PM

    Cute story! When they read and tell each scripture, it does melt your heart. BTW - I remember that dress and tights!!! Sadie wore it a bit, but Lily blew right past it and never got to wear it! So cute! Also, I am giving mom some flotation things for when you guys are here in May - June. Should be good for both K and Z. (Cleaning out for market).

    ReplyDelete