Friday, October 24, 2008

Headbands!

I am trying hard to make up for my lack of blogging this month. I talked to my sister Holly on the phone this morning and she was really on to me about not blogging. She informed that facebook does not keep her updated on her niece and nephew! So Holly this blog is for you. Kayleigh loves to wear my headbands. Most of the time she doesn't like it if i am wearing one. She always wants to take it out. However, she loves to wear mine around the house. Her personality is developing more and more each day. She is starting to perform especially for our friends. Hopefully, soon there will be a blog/video of her singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. Also, a random comment. One day about a week ago I was really sick and could do nothing but be on the couch. When mom is sick that means the kids watch lots of videos! That day Kayleigh took this really short nap and woke up crying. Since, I was feeling so bad I just put her on the couch and we watched Veggie Tales the rest of the day. Now, when I put her down for a nap she tells me that if she cries she gets to watch a video. I wasn't trying to reward her for a horrible nap but somehow she got the idea that if she cries when she wakes up, she gets to watch a video. Sorry Kayleigh that isn't going to happen!



No comments:

Post a Comment