Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Our Anniversary

John and I have been married for 8 years today and I love him more today than I did 8 years ago. I am so thankful for him. He knows me more than anyone else and sometimes better than I know myself. He is awesome at speaking truth into my life and really loving me while doing it. He is so thoughtful and considers me and my best interests. In the past year we have seen the Lord do some amazing things in our marriage only to draw us closer to each other. My prayer is that God would continue to do that for many more years to come.


We had a great anniversary. We had a quiet dinner ( with Layla ) at our favorite Indian restaurant then we headed home and put Layla to bed. After she was down we headed out to the South to play miniature golf. We had a lot of fun. We didn't get to play both courses because the lights weren't working on the course. I'm not surprised. By now instead of saying "Why?" I just say "Why not!"


This is how Kayleigh and Zeb spent our anniversary. One of our local dear friends here picked up Kayleigh and Zeb in the afternoon and took them to this kid arcade type place. Then dinner at Papa John's and Dairy Queen for dessert. They had a blast and it was a nice blessing for John and I have to have a quiet afternoon and evening together.









No comments:

Post a Comment