Friday, July 29, 2011

Layla Starts Rice Cereal

It is official Layla started solids today. John has been trying to convince me to start for a while but I have been putting it off. He thinks she seems hungry ALL THE TIME and He is right. We started in hopes this would help her go longer between feedings. I wanted to document this day for Layla's sake and mine so I can remember to put it in her baby book. I am not looking forward to the baby food phase. I remember being so excited when Kayleigh started rice cereal then when I was in the middle of making baby food after baby food I thought it wasn't that exciting any more. We can't get baby food here. Correction! You can if you want to feed your baby something with the title fish and bone on it. Not my idea of the baby food I would want to feed my kid. You can occasionally find something normal like carrots and apples but we don't have the variety that America has. For now she is still trying to get the hang of eating rice cereal. Most of the cereal just rolls of her tongue onto the bib. Once she gets the hang of it, I will be making and freezing baby food for quite some time!



No comments:

Post a Comment