Saturday, July 24, 2010

Swimming, Swimming in the Swimming Pool!

We have lived here for 6 years and still find little treasures every now and then. Earlier this summer my friend Brooke introduced me to this awesome pool! Before this time there hasn't really been a good pool for us to swim in here. There is one pretty close to us but because the weather stays around the high 70s low 80s all summer the pool basically doesn't get warm and stays freezing cold. It doesn't make for a good swim. The pool Brooke introduced us to is heated so even on a cooler day we can enjoy a nice swim. The whole month that my parents were here we went to the pool about once a week. We would go for the morning and take a picnic lunch and stay till nap time. I am convinced that Kayleigh would live in the water if I let her. She cried almost every time we had to leave. She even asked me once if we could live there. The pool was extra special this time because my parents were here. Kayleigh and Zeb always had someone to throw them around in the pool or someone to jump to. We had an awesome time every time we went and we are so glad to find another treasure like this one!





No comments:

Post a Comment