Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Beijing

As my parents were ending their time here we flew to Beijing with them to see some tourist sights. We had a wonderful time and John and I especially loved eating at Outback Steakhouse! It is a huge treat for us to eat there since we don't have many American restaurants located close to us.



We had a great time at the Great Wall. I can now say that I have been on the Great Wall with every one of my immediate family members except my brother Johnathan. Johnathan, you need to come over here! Despite my mom's fear of making it down the hill from the Great Wall on a sled, she did a great job. I was proud of her.






Everyday we were there we spent every morning site seeing. Kayleigh refused to take naps while we were there but the traveling got the best of her. This is a picture of her on a public bus. It was very crowded, loud and about 100 degrees yet she slept through it all! When it was time to get off the bus we had to pick her up and carry her. She was so tired!



The weather was unbelievably hot there. We would be outside for 15 mins and had already sweat through our shirts. Despite the heat we had a great time and I am so glad my parents got to see Beijing.


No comments:

Post a Comment