Monday, November 23, 2009

Train rides and other things.

I realized that my last couple of posts have been about sickness so I plan to write one more post about sickness and then move on with another topic. Since my last post Kayleigh has thrown up again! Really?! I am starting to expect to clean up throw up once a week now. John and I are starting to think that it might be a food allergy and not just virus after virus. We are going to make a food diary to figure this whole thing out. I am praying that she will not get sick this week because I am hosting a ton of people at my house on Thursday for Thanksgiving.

While I was sick a couple of weeks ago Kayleigh and Zeb spent the afternoon riding the train. Their little friend Brennen had a success party for potty training and invited them to come along. I wish I could have been there to see Zeb's reaction. We haven't ridden the train since he was little. He loves trains now and talks about them often. John said that he had the most fun playing with the rocks in the train yard while they waited on the train to arrive. Looking at these pictures I am reminded of the warm weather. We have been freezing this past week but it is looking like we might have a nice warm Thanksgiving.






If you look closely you can see the drool coming out of Zeb's mouth. Maybe it was due to pure excitement!



Brennen the guest of honor.




No comments:

Post a Comment