Monday, November 16, 2009

On the upward slope!

Well, I am feeling much better now however right when I started feeling better Kayleigh and Zeb got the stomach virus AGAIN! I am pretty sure this is the third time they have gotten it since September. I have decided that all the sickness is due to Kayleigh going to pre-school. She is bringing home all these new germs we have never been exposed to before. The good news is that when Zeb starts school he will hardly ever get sick since Kayleigh has been kind enough to share all the germs with him. In other news winter arrived today without any warning. Yesterday, John and I were talking about how beautiful the weather was and how nice fall as been here this year. John and I both miss the fall in America out of all the other seasons. It has been a nice blessing to have such a beautiful fall. Today it was freezing and the high was 60 degrees. Tonight the low is going to be 45 degrees. Where did the fall go? I guess it is time to get out the layers and tell Kayleigh that she can not wear her flip flops any more. She was still wearing them in the afternoons when it was warm. She would wear flip flops everyday of the year if I let her. Today she told me that it was not too cold to wear her flip flops. I politely disagreed!



1 comment:

  1. My Andrew would also wear flip flops all year if I let him. I just mourn on the days when I have to put them away because it is so much easier to ask him to put those on than having to put on socks and shoes and tie the shoes all while holding the baby in one arm and preventing the dog from exiting the house...sigh, how I miss the warm days of summer. :) Hope you guys all feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete