Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My Sweet Zeb is 18 months!

My sweet Zeb is 18 months and has been for a while but I am just now getting around to writing this post. He will be 19 months on Sunday. I just love this age. He is so sweet and fun and brings so much joy to my day. He is learning new things everyday. One day about a week or so ago he woke up and started trying to repeat words that we say. He even has a certain "language" he uses when he tries to speak like the locals. It is so funny! He loves to laugh when we are laughing even if he has no idea what we are laughing about. He just wants to join in on the fun. At the same time, he loves to cuddle and is very affectionate. When I ask him to say I love you he just gives me a kiss. He is all boy in so many ways. Zeb, this post is for you little man. I love you so much!



No comments:

Post a Comment