Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Fun with the Grandparents

We headed to my parents house for the first time since we landed in America. I had seen my parents at the airport but this would be the first time I had seen my brother, grandparents, aunts and uncles for about a year and eight months. It was great to reunited with everyone and to introduce them to Zeb. It has been raining a lot lately which means that we have had to be creative on what to do with the kids. My sister Holly told us about a place near her work that was indoors with lots of giant jumping things. ( Not sure of the name.) So my parents and I loaded up the kids and took them there to play one afternoon. It was a lot of fun. Kayleigh loved jumping and sliding down the slide. Holly met us there after work to jump with the kids. It was a great way to spend time during a rainy day.









No comments:

Post a Comment