Thursday, May 28, 2009

Swings, Swings and more Swings!

Kayleigh and Zeb love to be outside. At home in China we have a small little playground with slides. However, I have never seen a swing set or swings at a playground in China. They may have them somewhere but not to my knowledge. Kayleigh's favorite thing to do is swing. A little over a year ago, when we lived in Thailand for Zeb's birth, she would swing everyday for hours if we let her. So my goal this summer, while in the states, is take her to the park to swing as much as she can. Zeb loves it too! There are a lot of really neat playgrounds near both of our parents houses so we have been taking advantage of the swings. Here are some great pictures of the both of them. I love the bottom picture. Zeb has started to want to walk around holding our hands which means that he needs to wear shoes when we go outside. So far this hasn't gone over very well. This was the first day I put shoes on him. His reaction you ask? He continued to hit his shoes and screamed in frustration because he couldn't get them off. Lets hope I can convince him to wear shoes before we return to China. I can only imagine what the grandmas would say if I took him outside without shoes on.









No comments:

Post a Comment