Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A Blessing From Above!

Before we left China we had asked family, friends and our church if there was anyone that had an extra car for us to drive during the summer. It was getting down to crunch time the week before we left and as far as we knew nothing was set in stone that we were going to have a car to drive. While Hayley and Charlie were in China with us they got a phone call from my cousin to let them know that they had won a 2008 Corvette in a raffle drawing! They pretty much jumped around my apartment in excitement for the rest of the day. Hayley and Charlie decided to let John and I drive one of their cars this summer since they had an extra one to drive. I am convinced that God blessed them with this car so they could in turn bless us. They let us take a spin in the Corvette around the neighborhood. I thought John had died and gone to heaven he was so excited about driving!



No comments:

Post a Comment