Friday, November 21, 2008

Picnic at the Park

The Saturday before last we decided to pack up the kids and some peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and head to the park. It was a lot of fun. Saturdays are usually our family day. It is always nice to take a break from our normal routine and go have some fun. This park is unique in that it has some rides that you would normally see at a fair. Kayleigh loves any chance to hang out with her friends Bright and Zion and we love to hang out with their parents! We had a great time and even had an audience at times.



This was for the 2008 Olympics. We thought it was quite impressive.



Not quite sure what kind of face I am making there. I think I might have had food in my mouth!






This park is on a lake that you would have to pay me a million dollars to swim in but it makes for a beautiful view!

No comments:

Post a Comment