Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My Little Carolina Man

My little Carolina man is 6 months old now. He has been around for half a year. He brings so much joy to our lives. One of the things that I prayed for about him before he was born was that he would bring laughter and joy to others. I can already see God has answered my prayer. He makes us laugh everyday. He has so much joy himself that he can't help but pass it on to others. We had our friends give Zeb a Chinese name. His Chinese name is "Yi Le"( pronounced: ee luh). This name comes from Genesis 22:14 where God provides a sacrifice for Abraham in the place of Issac. Abrham calls the place on the mountain "the Lord will provide." Zeb's Chinese name means provision. I thought this was very appropriate because I had prayed for a long time that my next child would be a boy and God provided!






1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:16 AM

    So, when I read this post, all I could see was the text and the first picture. When I scrolled down to the second picture, I literally laughed out loud. Gosh darn it - he is so cute!!!! Just wait until May!

    ReplyDelete