Tuesday, June 12, 2012

We have moved out

Today we moved into our friends the Smith's home for our last couple of days in our city. I just walked out of our house and closed the door. Everything looks the same though. I took this picture of Layla just this morning. She was dressing up with Kayleigh. It doesn't seem that our kids should be dressing up and acting as though everything is normal when we are supposed to move tomorrow. But they were. Tomorrow morning a big crew of guys will go into my house and pack everything in boxes. The only thing I packed was the clothes we needed to wear in our new city until our stuff got there. I like this way of moving. They do all the hard stuff and I just make sure my family gets to our new location.

The next couple of days will be full of tying up lose ends, having dinners with friends and saying good-byes.




No comments:

Post a Comment