Thursday, June 07, 2012

Our Last Weekend

We are coming up on our last weekend here and it is going to be a crazy busy one! Friday night our friends are throwing us a little good-bye party in the courtyard. I have spent the past month going through all of our stuff deciding if things were going to make or break the "cut" of moving to our new city with us. I have a huge pile of stuff we want to get rid of so on Saturday morning we are having a sale at our house. It actually feels nice to get rid of some things. A fresh new start in our city with less stuff sounds good to me. To make Saturday just a little bit more crazy we are throwing Kayleigh a birthday party on Saturday afternoon. My little girl turns 6 on Sunday and we thought a birthday party might be a good way for Kayleigh to spend some fun time with her friends before we leave. Also, my goal is to somehow finish our first homeschool year before we leave! Not sure if I can do it with all the craziness but I am certainly going to try!





No comments:

Post a Comment