Friday, June 22, 2012

Polar Ocean World

This weekend we had some friends come in for a wedding. We are still staying at the Todd's house so it makes for a full house with lots of fun! Our friends were planning on going to an amusement park that is a lot like Sea World. I have never actually been to Sea World but would imagine it is very similar. When they asked if we wanted to go with them I had to think twice about it. Since we moved here John has had to jump right into work which means I would be taking three kids to an amusement park by myself. Am I insane? I must be because I decided to go! We had a blast! The kids absolutely loved it. I must say the dolphin show was very impressive. By the end of the day we were all exhausted. I really hope to go back sometime but next time WITH John.













No comments:

Post a Comment