Tuesday, January 17, 2012

We Made It!

Well we made it safely to Thailand with no major problems. I found out about a day before we left that some friends of ours were going to be on the same flight I was to Thailand. They were able to help me out a ton with the kids on the flight. I was especially thankful when I realized that it was impossible to take Kayleigh and Zeb to the bathroom on the plane with Layla. I couldn't just leave her in the seat while I took them to the bathroom. I was so thankful for Aaron and Stacey for holding Layla while I helped the older two. When we landed in Thailand we anxiously waited for John to arrive at our set meeting point. I wasn't too worried because he was able to call me the night before I left our house to tell me he made it to Thailand. My parents landed that night but my kids were in bed. When they woke up the next morning they were greeted by my parents. They were so excited! Zeb kept telling my dad "Papa it has been so long!" My parents brought our Christmas presents over, so for the second year in a row we had Christmas in January. After the morning of opening some presents we left Bangkok to head down to the house we are staying at in Hua Hin.



My mom holding Layla for the first time since she was two months old!


Zeb got a Lighting McQueen laptop for Christmas.


Kayleigh got a kids digital camera! 



No comments:

Post a Comment