Monday, August 22, 2011

Layla is 6 months!

Our sweet Layla is 6 months old. She can now roll from one side to the other and back again. This is huge for me because the past month or so she could roll from her stomach to her back but could not get back over which caused lots of problems during nap time. She is also sleeping through the night now which is a wonderful blessing for me. It comes at a great time since I plan to start home schooling Kayleigh at the beginning of September. I love to watch her watch Kayleigh and Zeb. I really don't think I would have seen some of her personality traits come out this soon if she didn't have siblings. You can tell she is a third child and needs to be heard. She will scream at the top of her lungs not in anger but excitement to make sure that everyone notices her. Of course she gets major laughs from her sister and brother which encourages her to do it more.




No comments:

Post a Comment