Monday, August 08, 2011

Conversations with Zeb

This is the conversation I had at lunch with Zeb today.

Zeb: Mommy, I'm taller than Jesus
Me: Really? Who told you that?
Zeb: Me
Me: I don't think you are taller than Jesus
Zeb: Yes I am Daddy told me!

I then proceeded to go ask John if he told Zeb he was taller than Jesus. When I asked him he just laughed really hard!

Tonight in the bath:

Zeb: Hey Mommy Layla, Me and You all have blue! ( he is referring to our eyes)
Me: Yes buddy we do all have blue eyes
Zeb: Daddy and Kayleigh have black
Me: Well, they are actually brown

Zeb is so creative. He looks at the world/things differently than I ever have. I never know what he is going to come up with next. For instance today at lunch he stuck some pretzels in his sandwich and asked me who's birthday it was. It was actually our friend Josh's birthday so I told him. He then preceeded to sing Happy Birthday to Josh. He was using his pretzels as candles!


No comments:

Post a Comment