Wednesday, January 05, 2011

The Countdown Begins!

Now that Christmas is over and things have died down a bit it is time to start preparing to leave for America. We leave on January 17th. I have lots to do to prepare before we leave this time since we will be returning with a little baby girl. I have started to get out all the clothes I need for her when we return and prepare her room. Zeb and Kayleigh will start to share a room when we get back and our little "butter" will take Zeb's room. I decided that it has become officially blog worthy to tell everyone that my kids refer to our little one as "butter". John tells Kayleigh imaginary stories about our family at night and he has nick names for each of us. Kayleigh is jelly, Zeb is toast and well it just seemed appropriate to nick name our next child butter. Since we don't want to reveal her name until she is born Kayleigh and Zeb call her "baby butter". The name has stuck with our crew and now everyone refers to her as "butter". My only fear now is that when she actually does come out our kids will call her "butter" instead of by her real name!



No comments:

Post a Comment