Sunday, January 30, 2011

Carolina/State Game

Yesterday we went to the Carolina/State basketball game. It was so fun and we were thrilled that Carolina got a Win! My parents gave John and I tickets to the game for his birthday back in December and we have been talking about going since then. John and I love Carolina and since we met there it holds a special place in our hearts. We decided after arriving that we had not been to Chapel Hill since 2005 when my sister graduated. Things had changed a ton since we had been there last. We ate at Sutton's for lunch and one of the guys working there remembered John and remembered what he ordered every time he would eat there! We were impressed. We then took a walk through campus to the Dean Dome. It really was a walk through memory lane. After the game we went to one of our favorite restaurants 411 West for dinner. I am so very glad we got to go for the day. Hopefully, it won't be another 6 years before we go back again.


Us in the nose bleeds!


My family: John, Me, Holly, Hayley, Charlie, and Johnathan




John and I celebrating the WIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment