Sunday, January 23, 2011

Christmas in January Part II

After spending about three days with John's parents we headed down to Lincolnton to see my family. I was so excited to see my sisters and brother and to see my precious little niece Savannah. Kayleigh and Zeb were also very excited to see Savannah. Once again we celebrated Christmas. My sisters and brother with their spouses came over for a french toast breakfast and then we opened about one million gifts. At least it seemed that way! That evening my extended family came over on my mom's side. I have three boy cousins who are all married and have lots of kids. Kayleigh and Zeb were in cousin heaven! It was so very good for my soul to be with our family again and to spend time with them.






My brother Johnathan and his wife Lindsey.


All the cousins making a human pyramid.

No comments:

Post a Comment