Wednesday, December 02, 2009

A Die Hard Sports Fan

Below is a picture of Zeb watching an NFL game at John's computer. Every time John watches sports on his computer Zeb yells "games"! He loves to watch sports with his dad. I am pretty sure he will become a huge sports fan just like his daddy. John and I hope of course that he will become a big fan of the Tarheels. One of the biggest die hard Carolina fans I have ever met was my great uncle. My family used to own a pig farm and when we had power outages they had to run generators for the pigs. One time during a power outage a Carolina game was on. My uncle packed up his t.v. and went down to the farm to watch the Carolina game with the pigs! Now that is some true dedication. If I remember correctly he even won tickets to a Carolina game when there was a contest on the radio for naming the strangest place you had ever watched a game. I'm pretty sure that ranks pretty high up there. Well, little Zeb I know your daddy's heart is so proud that you already love "games" and will probably sit and watch them with him in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment