Saturday, December 05, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas in the Greene home. I spent most of the afternoon on Saturday trying to get the Christmas tree up and the lights on the tree. Having two little ones it takes longer than you think to put up a Christmas tree. So by Saturday night all I had accomplished was putting up the tree and putting on the lights. The next day I decided to wait until Zeb went to bed and decorate the tree with Kayleigh. I attempted to decorate while Zeb was awake but he thought the ornaments in the shape of a ball where toys that he could throw across the room! Needless to say I didn't get much decorating done during his waking hours. So after Zeb man was fast asleep Kayleigh and I finished decorating the tree. We have been listening to Christmas music everyday here. Kayleigh's favorite song is "Oh Come, Oh Come Emmanuel". She calls it "Rejoice". She actually knows a lot of the words!








No comments:

Post a Comment