Monday, October 19, 2009

Craft Day

Once a week we go over to my VERY creative friend Brooke's house and do a craft. She has a three year old little boy named Nathan and Kayleigh loves to play with him. A couple of weeks ago they did some finger painting with flour, water, and food coloring. I tried my best to keep Zeb occupied with Nathan's toys but he was dying to join his sister. So I decided to let him give it a try. He LOVED it and decided that he should sit right in the blob of paint. His white cloth diaper became a different color very quickly. I ended up having to give him a bath at their house before we could go home. Since then they have done some bubble painting and built a miniature log cabin with pretzels, a milk carton and icing. I am so thankful for my friend and her willingness to include me in the craft activities.








No comments:

Post a Comment