Monday, October 12, 2009

Conversations with Kayleigh

Recently I have had very funny and interesting conversations with Kayleigh. I love to just sit and talk with her and observe how her mind works. One night before bed we were looking outside at the moon and the conversation went like this....
Kayleigh: Momma, the moon is broken. ( the moon was not a full moon at the time)
Me: it is??!
Kayleigh: Don't worry momma God will fix it.
Me: He will?
Kayleigh: (she stops for some serious thinking) Right now God is in the Bible but he will come and fix it tomorrow.

I was getting ready to go to Bible Study one night and John was planning on putting her to bed after I left. She was asking me why I had to leave. Then the conversation turned to this.
Kayleigh: Momma, when I am big I will go to Bible study.
Me: You will.
Kayleigh: And when you get little you will stay at home and go to bed.

She has this idea that people can get "little" again. It is hilarious. She also thinks that when Zeb gets older he will become a little girl! I have to work on correcting that view a little bit!

1 comment: