Monday, January 12, 2009

Cloth Diapers Here We Come!

Well we started using cloth diapers last week. I am pleasantly pleased so far. I have only had three leaks which is my fault because I left the diaper on too long. I had anticipated having much more mainly because I thought I would be sure to assemble the diapers all wrong. When I first heard that my friend was using cloth diapers I thought she was crazy but once I saw how high tech these diapers were it made more and more since to switch. My diapering time has moved from 3 minutes to about 10 minutes. I'm still getting the hang of it. It doesn't help that when I change Zeb it is the equivalent of changing a monkey! I have to hold him down to strap those things on! Boys are so different. The best part is they are really cute! Check out Zeb sporting one on the couch.






1 comment:

  1. So great! We're going to use cloth with our little one. Would love to know any tips as you get better and better.

    ReplyDelete