Thursday, January 01, 2009

Christmas Again!

Josh and Danielle's family got here on Monday night which meant on Tuesday morning we had Christmas day all over again. We spent the morning talking to my parents and sisters as Kayleigh opened her gifts. She is now confused and thinks we should open presents about every two days. She was pretending to call my Mom on the phone yesterday and said "Nanna more presents!". I had to tell her that Christmas was really over this time. We got some wonderful gifts. My family loaded me up with some new clothes which I love! Zeb got some really cute outfits and Kayleigh got some fun stuff too. Kayleigh loves bubbles so for Christmas I asked John's parents to get her bubble bath. I couldn't find it anywhere in China. After opening them she asked me all day if she could use them and I told her she had to wait till bath time. I ran the water and my excitement was building as I took her into the bathroom. I couldn't wait to see her reaction. Much to my surprise she went completely ballistic and told me that she was scared of them! What?! I had to put my hand in the water to convince her that they were not going to "get" her. Once she got in she warmed up to the bubbles and loved them!



Zeb in one of his cute new outfits that my sister Hayley got him.



Zeb just started this thing where he likes to just let things hang from his mouth. Not sure why?



Kayleigh loving her bubbles!



These shoes are my personal favorite gift of Kayleigh's.

1 comment:

  1. So I just discovered your blog. I LOVE it!!!

    Kayla

    ReplyDelete