Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Zeb is 8 Months!

Zeb turned 8 months yesterday. I just can't believe it. He is becoming so interactive these days. I could leave my little Kayleigh alone at this age and she would play quietly not getting into anything. Zeb is so different! If he can get into something he will. I'm having to get used to that! He is starting to say "dada" although I am pretty sure it is not yet directed towards John. He also started sitting up on his own just a few days before Christmas. He doesn't want anything to do with the bumbo now that he can sit up on his own. I guess it is time to break out the high chair again for meal times. Below are some fun pictures for your enjoyment.






Below Kayleigh and her friends Bright and Zion thought that Zeb needed all these toys to play with at once!



1 comment:

  1. I can't beleive how big Zeb is! I feel like he was a newborn when I left! We miss you guys! Can't wait to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete