Tuesday, June 17, 2008

John Zebulon Greene V


Hi! My name is John Zebulon Greene V but you can just call me Zeb. My daily activities include eating, sleeping and pooping. Sometimes if Mommy does what Nanna says I have some tummy time. By the way Nanna, Mommy gave me tummy time today you would be proud of her. I also love to close my eyes and brace myself when my big sister comes around. Sometimes she likes to try to catapult me out of my bouncy seat or jump in my small bed with me. What she doesn't realize is that she is lying on top of me! When I am tired and want to go to sleep my big sister cries and tells Mommy "baby no night night"! I feel loved that she wants me around all the time. My latest thing is that I have started to coo at my Grammy. I really like it when she talks to me. Well, I will write more later when I have some more updates on my life. Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. I'm very impressed with Little John's vocabulary!

    ReplyDelete