Sunday, June 19, 2011

Weekend Away

This past weekend John was away. As I was preparing myself to buckle down and take care of three kids all by myself I was trying to figure out what we would spend our time doing. I remembered that my mom and dad had given Zeb a bed tent for Christmas that we had not yet opened. I was hoping that they would spend hours playing in it to help occupy their time while their daddy was away. I was right! They loved it and did spend hours playing in it! I had a bed tent when I was little and loved playing and sleeping in it. Today is Father's day and although I don't have any pictures of them with John we had a great time making cards for him. I for one was thankful when he walked through our door a couple of hours earlier than I expected. That was a gift just for me!



No comments:

Post a Comment