Friday, June 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Kayleigh!

Kayleigh, your five! I really can't believe that it has been five years since you came into this world. You are growing up so fast. You love to ask me questions about everything and are really interested to know why things are the way they are. You are a joy and a delight to be around. Your such a big help to me more than you will ever know. I love your excitement about life and your love for others. So happy 5th birthday my dear little one.

We started out our day with Kayleigh opening her presents. Then we spent the day with our dear friend Danielle and her new little one Harvey. We finished the day with dinner at Pizza Hut ( your mother was thrilled) and shopping at Toys "R" Us.




Kayleigh with her Fancy Nancy Tea Party game and Playdough noodle maker.


This pose is very Chinese!


Layla hanging out with "Uncle" Josh.

No comments:

Post a Comment