Monday, June 13, 2011

Kayleigh's Pool Party

Weeks before Kayleigh's birthday she and I lay in my bed brainstorming what kind of party we should have for her birthday. In my mind I was trying to avoid hosting one million of her closest friends in my home since I am already barely making it with three kids. I thought about the things Kayleigh loved to do and swimming came to mind. So I asked her if she wanted a pool party and she said YES! The weather wasn't that great the morning of her party so we were thankful that the pool was heated. Kayleigh had such a good time that after the cake she wanted to get back in the pool and swim more and totally forgot about opening her presents. ( So did her mother since I am losing my mind these days!) We did remember to open her gifts thanks to some friends reminding us! We gave each child a pool noodle as party favors which was pretty exciting since items you can buy to play with in the pool are slim to none in this Asian city that we live. We had such a good time we may just do it again next year!


Some of our "crew" members. Zach, Michelle, Justin and Kate.




Zeb using Layla's pink towel. He had soaked his already and needed a dry one.


The swim caps were required by the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment