Monday, December 20, 2010

Happy Birthday John!

I am sad that I have no pictures to remember this day by. Lately, my pregnancy brain has been in full effect. All in all we had a great day with our family. The kids and I made a pineapple upside down cake for John this morning. I am pretty sure they ate half the batter. Then we headed to lunch at the Wicker Basket with our good friends the Rupp's. Tonight we went to dinner at Bangkok Cafe, one of our favorite restaurants. It was a low key day but lots of fun. We have more fun planned for his birthday on Wednesday. I plan to make a lasagna and take it to our friend's Marianne and David's house. She is making yet another pineapple upside down cake and we plan to have some great quality time with them without the kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment