Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve

We had a great Christmas Eve! Everyone came to my house for a feast of steaks, potatoes, salad, rolls, and a banana pudding for dessert. After dinner Zach and Kate played some Christmas carols for us and we also read the Christmas story. The kids are super excited about tomorrow. Kayleigh's main Christmas present that we ordered has still not arrived. I am hoping that it will come tomorrow! Looking forward to a great Christmas day.


Kate and Zach playing the guitar!


Zeb and Michelle


Kayleigh and Michelle


I love the look on Zeb's face. This of course is his sad face and he must of not gotten something that he wanted.




This picture is for my dear friends Laura and EA who have been with me through every pregnancy but this one. Finally a picture of my belly for the both of you as you requested!

1 comment:

  1. YAY FOR THE PICTURE!!! you are beautiful!!!! Can't wait to meet butter!! We bought our tickets!!!!!

    ReplyDelete